The fastest and most advanced Ethereum client.
Download the latest release
Built for mission-critical use: Miners, service providers, and exchanges need fast synchronisation and maximum uptime. Parity Ethereum provides the core infrastructure essential for speedy and reliable services.
- Clean, modular codebase for easy customisation
- Advanced CLI-based client
- Minimal memory and storage footprint
- Synchronise in hours, not days with Warp Sync
- Modular for light integration into your service or product
Parity Ethereum’s goal is to be the fastest, lightest, and most secure Ethereum client. We are developing Parity Ethereum using the sophisticated and cutting-edge Rust programming language. Parity Ethereum is licensed under the GPLv3 and can be used for all your Ethereum needs.
By default, Parity Ethereum runs a JSON-RPC HTTP server on port
:8545 and a Web-Sockets server on port
:8546. This is fully configurable and supports a number of APIs.
- If you want to get a node up and running with Parity Ethereum, see the Setup guide.
- Frequently asked questions are answered on the FAQ.
- If you’re interested in mining with Parity Ethereum, see the Mining guide.
- If you’d like to use the JSON-RPC interface with Parity, see the JSON-RPC guide.
- For Private chains and Proof of Authority Chains, you might find the Chain specification useful.
- If you’re interested in hacking on the Parity code base see the Coding guide.